Thursday, February 9, 2012

MARGIN CALL - OUTSIDER ART


(click image to see a larger view)

I am pleased to announce that my art will feature in a three page spread in the up and coming book "MARGIN CALL - OUTSIDER ART" which will be released later this month by publisher New Art Review.

New Art Review features the hottest new emerging talent from around the world and it is an honor to be part of such an amazing publication.

If you would like to pre-order a copy of the book, you can do so at:


It will also be available for sale at Amazon.com later this month.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gavin. Congratulations:) I am also going to be a featured artist in this book. I still have not received my copy, and was wondering if you are experiencing the same difficulties, as myself. I have been so excited about it...and now it has been two additional months. Any word?

    ReplyDelete